A Federal Employment Law Firm
Representing Federal Employees at the National and International Level
The laws and regulations which govern federal employment are fundamentally different from those that apply to employment in the private sector. If you are a federal employee with a legal issue regarding your job, you may require the assistance of an attorney who is well-versed in the practice and procedures uniquely applicable to the field of federal employment law.
At the Solomon Law Firm, PLLC, you will find the experienced and skilled legal assistance you need from a Washington DC federal employment lawyer who can represent you in any legal issue and before any of the administrative agencies responsible for resolving federal employment matters. Contact the office at (866) 8-FEDLAW or fill out the firm's
free case evaluation form before much more time passes.
Why make Attorney Solomon your first call?
Our founding attorney, Ariel E. Solomon, has been involved in all facets of federal employment litigation on behalf of clients on a national and international level. Due to the Solomon Law Firm's unique areas of practice, you will find outstanding representation in the litigation of your federal employment case with the firm.
Head and shoulders above other federal employment law firms:
- Attorneys at Solomon Law Firm, PLLC have represented federal employees not only on a national level, but remains the law firm of choice for federal employees based in Asia, the European Union, and the Middle East
- Solomon Law Firm, PLLC Attorneys rated by Super Lawyers®
- Attorneys at the Solomon Law Firm, PLLC are often featured authors of Law Review and Bar Journals
- Rated 10.0 Superb on Avvo
- Honored as a Client's Choice Lawyer for Employment Law
- Solomon Law Firm, PLLC rated by the American Society of Legal Advocates, an honor reserved for Attorneys rated in the top 1.5% in the U.S.
- Rated as a Top Attorney under the category of Employment Law on Avvo
- Highly sought after attorneys who are sought after by media outlets and the Associated Press to offer comment on issues pertaining to federal employment law, MSPB and Discrimination cases
How Solomon Law Firm, PLLC Can Assist You
The firm provides aggressive representation when asserting the rights of federal employees in complex litigation matters. The attorneys at Solomon Law Firm can provide assistance with disciplinary actions before the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB), discrimination cases before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, federal retirement applications pending with the Office of Personnel Management, and whistleblower retaliation cases, including those investigated by the Office of Special Counsel.
Solomon Law Firm, PLLC provides legal representation for cases including, but not limited to, the following:
Consult with a Qualified Federal Employment Law Attorney
If you are a federal employee, it is strongly recommended that you contact the firm to schedule a consultation about your case at your earliest opportunity. You will find an attorney who understands the urgency and seriousness of your situation.
Your livelihood, your future success in your chosen career, your reputation, or your retirement may be at risk. The firm has effectively helped clients facing all of these types of situations and more. Using an abundance of experience, knowledge, and skills honed through years of legal practice, a DC federal employment lawyer at our firm can guide you through the processes needed to challenge any federal government agency on any legal issue of concern.
Contact a Federal Employment Law Attorney
by calling (866) 8-FEDLAW today for assistance with any federal employment matter or litigation.